Mindful Movement Practice continues on the 1st &3rd Thursdays 10-11:30 AM.
$15. drop in fee or buy 10 for $135.
Come dance a wave of Flowing, Staccato, Chaos, Lyrical and Stillness energy.
In each class you will experience:
- Freedom to move how your body wants to move no matter your shape, size or movement ability. All that is required is a desire to listen, connect to your body’s deep wisdom and let the body lead.
- Space to center and focus on you, to “be with” yourself as you are moment by moment. Nothing to change, or fix….this class is a time of precious connection with self.
- Gentle Guidance focused on listening to the body, letting the body lead and body centered mindfulness practice .
What you may experience...
- A place to express one’s inner and outer self,
- An experience that creates peace and calm,
- A prayerful meditation,
- A time of deep connection with self.
Initial hesitations such as “I can’t dance” or “I will feel awkward moving and dancing in a group of people” are normal.
Participants say that any self consciousness just falls away within minutes as they experience the pleasure of being in their bodies, letting the body lead, and receiving reassurance and encouragement that the only thing to do is to BE WITH ourselves, without judgement.
Moving into the experience of being present with ourselves naturally brings an increasing sense of awareness, ease and calm.
Come Breathe, Move, Loosen up, Expand and Rest in the medicine of movement. There is just so much goodness to be experienced when we come together in mindful movement practice! ~ Jayne