After a car accident, any type of body ache or pain is an indication that an area has suffered damage.
Common symptoms after an auto or bicycle accident include:
- Neck / Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Low back pain
- Sensations such as burning or “pins and needles”
- Poor sleep
- Difficulty with concentration or memory
- Dizziness / Light-headedness
- Pain or numbness in the arm and/or hand
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident in Washington, you may be entitled to, acupuncture treatment, chiropractic treatment, massage therapy and physiotherapy. In most cases you are entitled to PIP benefits no matter who was at fault. PIP may cover at least $15,000 of all expenses that your practitioner reports are related to your accident.